Innovation - Unlike many business around the world everything starts with an idea that leads to a product later on (prototype). Once the beginning part of the business is done then the rest is history. My innovation is not a product at all or a prototype. Mine is more of a service to be exact with an exception of making money once the company gets going. It is very different compare to many other companies around the world. My service involves dogs. Now dogs are very important to many people around the world and most consider them as family. Dogs make everyone happy and that is what my service is about, helping people become happy again. So basically this service works like this. Someone comes to my company because they are unhappy. Me and my staff look at that and become aware of their situation and talk to them about to get more information about it. Like what are they going through, what have they done in the past to help themselves, etc. Once everything is now taken we then go ahead and tell the person how they can be help by coming to our company. How this company is different from others and how this company will truly help them in the situation they are in. We will organize them into a group in which everyone is going through the same thing as themselves. Why? So that they can see that they are not alone, that their is others involve in the same thing as them. That no matter what they are going through they will be help. We will put them into these groups so they can talk to others about their situation and help each other out in any way. That way they can keep coming back for more help and finally be the person they once were before they got unhappy. All with a dog beside them. We will have many dogs in our company so they can pick whichever one they want. One that meets their needs. They can have this dog for as long as they want, as long as they are in the facility. If they want to change the dog for another one then they can go ahead and do that as well. Again, everyone likes dogs and dogs make people happy. That is the difference between my service and others in involve in the same service. My service will be free of charge because why charge someone who you are trying to help?
Venture Concept - One of the reasons customers will want to switch and come to my company is because maybe the company they are at or buying from is not helping them at all. Like they do not see any progress within themselves or others as well. It will be really hard to have people switch from where they are to mine because they might feel like my company will not help either. That each company is the same and not one of them actually help at all. I honestly do not think I will have competitors because I have not found a company that offers the same thing as myself. Again, my company is free of charge so none of the packaging, price or anything else that involves money will matter (at first). All we want is for the customer to have a great experience and leave feeling great about themselves once again. To be honest I really do not know how many people I will need but I do know it will be a lot. As of right now I need people to take the role of the dogs, social media, the customers, phone lines and people that can help others with volunteer opportunities.
My secret sauce is the use of the dogs. Why? because the other companies I have seen or heard of do not provide something similar to this. All they do is talk to the customers when in reality there is much more than just that. My next part of the service is to give the customers the option to adopt the dog they are with. If that dog helped get over their unhappiness then why not take the dog with them? The next thing for me is to have this company well known around the world and not just locally. It doesn't matter how long it takes for that to happen.
Feedback - Based on the people I have told about my company, I gotten so really good feedback from them. The people said that overall it is a great opportunity I came up with since no one really helps other people nowadays. Especially when it comes to situation that I described. It will be great to have someone help their own community in any way possible. Based on the student feedback that I received, I should focus more on main market than what it is next. Just focus with the adults and not the kids. They said that kids are more difficult to handle which is true in my opinion. Kids also are not independent either and tend to play really hard with dogs when they are really young. Also make a little different so that I can make money and not just help. I deserve something from helping other than my time and effort. I also need to know how many people I actually need for my company because it can affect me later on.
Based on the feedback that I received I didn't really changed or deleted anything. I kept it the same for the majority of the part but I did add some things. I included that my market should only be targeted to adults and teenagers that are becoming adults. Also that at first my service will be free and as time goes and people progress then I will charge them just to have something in return. Just to have something in return other than my time and effort. Plus its a business so you want money to keep going and expanding.
Hey Hugo,
ReplyDeleteOnce again, I just want to irritate that your opportunity is one that I think many people don’t need they actually need until they start thinking of how they are not themselves or unhappy like you states, so I applaud you for this. Also, I feel like mental health is a hot topic in the market so you’re in a good market potential area! Lastly, loved the dog picture!