Tuesday, November 19, 2019

30A - Final Reflection

The experience that I find most proud of is the fact that I was able to come up with an opportunity and make it into a company. I really thought I wasn't going to be able to come up with one because this class requires one in order to do the assignments and if you don't have one then you fail the class. My most joyous moment will be the people that I interview throughout the semester for my assignments because they helped me in ways they didn't know. Their feedback has helped me improved my company and let me know that this could work in the market. That's what kept me from changing ideas and preventing it from stopping it as well. One thing that I will remember is all the hard work you have to go through to start your own business and keep it alive in the market. It is not an easy thing to do for anybody.

I do feel like an entrepreneur to be honest. I mean I always have, I just didn't notice it. Now I feel even more like an entrepreneur because lately I have been wanting to open up my online business. The only thing stopping is money and the lack of more information. I think that as long as I have more information in how to start it and how to become successful in it then I will definitely do it. After everything I learned in the class my mindset is more like an entrepreneur for sure!

One recommendation I should give students that are coming down this path is to never give up. No matter how hard or how much work it is, keep going because at the end of the day you will not regret it. Good things come for those who put in work! To obtain a very good grade and preform at your best is to do everything on time and go all out. It is time consuming and a lot of work but you can manage it. Learn to do your assignments on time because the due date is very different compare to other classes I have taken in the past. To keep your mindset on this path remember where you are at. You're at the best college in the state of Florida and top ten in the nation for public universities! A school that is well known around the country. A school that is not easy to get accepted into and everyone knows it. So now that you are here do not stop, keep going and let others know why you are here!

Image result for its great to be a florida gator

No comments:

Post a Comment