Friday, October 18, 2019

16A - What's Your Secret Sauce?

My five ways of human capital:

  • Competitive - I am very competitive when it comes to certain things in life, like soccer for example. It also depends on who my opponent is, whether it is in life, soccer, or work.
  • Helpful - I am very helpful when it comes to my friends and family members. I don't care who you are or how long we known each other, I will help you if you need it. I don't others making the same mistake as myself, I want them to be successful as well.
  • Fast learner/worker - Whatever I learn in life, work or school I tend to get stuck in my head super fast. It takes me a day or two (the most) to learn new things. Once I learn them, I work faster than before and get things done to the point where I have nothing to do at times.
  • Reliable - I am the type of person you can rely on whatever the case is. I am someone you can trust. 
  • Great communicator - One of great capabilities is being a great communicator. I response super fast, most likely within a few seconds or minutes (the most). 
Interviews:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wR-x2SfFR8M&t=2s
One key takeaway I learn from this interview is that I forgot my five main human capital. I said something very different, not all of them of course.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=So_LttSGFKg
One thing I learned from this interview is that it was similar to the previous one. This person also said that I was very helpful, something that I can say it's true.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTj7fFVstHc
One key takeaway from this interview is that he said I'm a good communicator but he related it to soccer. In my head, being a good communicator is involved in work and maybe school. I never thought it would be use in sports.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DD2DKwKWp5o
One key takeaway from this person is that he said I have been there from the beginning (day one). I'm assuming that can fall under being a reliable person. I should have asked afterwards but I forgot.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xllPaib4aw
One key takeaway I learned from this interview is that this time they included motivator as one of my five human capital. Something new from what others have said but he also said the word "helpful" again. It seems to me that being helpful is a key for myself.

Based on my interviews from my interviewees I see myself very similar to what they said, for the most part. I really do not think I am any different from what the interviewees said about me. I mean they know me so well, some them have known me since we were in diapers and others just recently but they know who I am as a person. I feel like they are correct when it comes to one my human capital's that I mention, which is being helpful. They are also correct when it comes to the other human capital's as well but the one about being helpful is very true. The only correction I would change is the fast learner/worker because I feel like this wasn't mention to often. It could be because everyone I interview related the answers to soccer, school and life but not work. If I would of known then I would of put something else instead.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hugo, I really liked the way in which you based your interviews on your soccer team. I play soccer too and being part of a team and competing for the same objectives make you someone really open and and a team player, is really cool the way in which your team mates value you.

    ReplyDelete