I have many things in common with this avatar from sports to intelligence to working out and more. But I don't think it is a coincidence because I feel like this is every college student. This is the way they live from what I know. It would of been different if it someone from somewhere else with a different age and a totally different way of living compare to college students. Most college students have something if not more in common with other college students.
Monday, October 21, 2019
18A - Create A Customer Avatar
My avatar has many hobbies in his life but the one that he likes the most is sports, mainly soccer. He loves to play sports even if he is not good at them. As long as he is playing with friends and family then he is happy. My avatar tends to drive a car that is more newer compare to other college students. The car is from 2015. It is not new or used, it is pre-owed that is certified and only one person has driven that car in the past. The car was personal and now it is owned by my avatar. He likes Dodge so he went with a charger. His car white and black with black rims, really nice car. He doesn't tend to watch TV that much unless it is to play video games on the PlayStation 4. No children since he is a college student still. He is not thinking about that at the moment since he wants to finish college first. Once he starts his career then that will come into play. He hates reading so he obviously doesn't have a favorite book to read. He is currently 22 years old about to be 23 in a month or so. He is very nice until you do something to get him mad but that rarely happens. He loves to workout but lately he hasn't because of school and work so he gained some weight (a little). Alright.. who am I kidding, the dude got fat (laugh out loud). It looks like he has a beer belly to be honest but not really. The one thing that is really wants in life is to be rich. He has money already but he wants more than what he has. He his also smart as well, like really smart. Always smiling too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHi Hugo,
ReplyDeleteI really liked your post, I truly relate to your avatar because it happens that we share some of interests like soccer, video games and working out. I liked the way you described your character because I believe that in certain way it feels like you are telling a story and it sounds fun and entertaining. I also believe that a lot of college students can relate to your avatar because of its interests and aspirations.