I'm going to be honest, I didn't receive any feedback. I really don't know why but it's okay. I should of sent it to the professor to get feedback but next time and hopefully this time it is different from last time. One thing I did change from my last pitch was that I had objects to show for the video. Since I am doing it on soccer then I brought it in jerseys and a soccer ball for the video to present and show the audience what my company offers. Something different unlike my last pitch video.
Hi Hugo,
ReplyDeleteI really liked you elevator pitch, especially because it is about the sport that I love the most and I basically grew up playing. I really liked the way you are passionate about soccer and how you translate that passion into your elevator pitch and the business idea. Also sometimes it is hard to get cleats, balls or soccer jerseys here as the national sport is football, and for that reason I truly support your idea, you did a really good job.
Hey Hugo,
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed the way you incorporated products and objects, such as the soccer ball and jerseys into your elevator pitch as I feel that made it more engaging and fun to watch! I think you did a great way in explaining your services and using words to make me want to go to your company. I think you did a great way in setting the tone and energy!