Thursday, November 7, 2019

22A - Elevator Pitch No.3


2. Unlike the first elevator pitch this one was different because this time I receive some feedback (lol). Overall the feedback was great and my peers said they loved the video. They loved that I use some items during my video to show the customers what I'm talking about and what they can get from buying at my company. They also loved the passion I showed for the company.

3. Based on the feedback I received, no one said that I should change anything in my video but I still decided to anyways. This time I decided to talk more a little more about my product and how the customer can customized it. I also talked a lot slower because I felt like I talked to fast in my previous pitch's. I remember how the pitch was suppose to be now but I still a little nervous when talking and you can notice it at the very beginning of the video if you pay attention (closely).

2 comments:

  1. Hi Hugo, I liked your elevator pitch, I think this time it was more concrete and specific. As a soccer fan I truly wish there were more companies as this one you have here because here in the US it is hard to actually find a lot soccer related products. Overall you did a really nice job, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hugo,
    I can truly see the passion you have for your product and truly believe if you in the future decided to pursue this product you will be successful in it. I paid attention closely and could not tell you were nervous; I think you did a great job! I as well struggle with slowing down, so I applaud you improving on that.

    ReplyDelete