Economic trend - America is declining in global economic power
- https://www.thebalance.com/top-usa-future-economic-trends-3305666
- I believe that this opportunity exists because their is proof to the situation. It has been proven that the power of the U.S has fallen over the years compare to other countries around the world. The other countries played it smart and are now gaining more power each and everyday with no signs of slowing down.
- I think the customer with this opportunity will be the U.S as a country. Those who work in a field related to the global economy. Their are many people involved in this mess that the U.S is currently in. If nothing is done, we are never going to be up again like we use too.
- I do think this opportunity will be difficult to exploit because we just started recovering from the recession that happen a few years ago. We haven't really found a solution to bounce back from it and become the country we once were. We are losing power while others continue to grow from it.
- I think I saw this as opportunity because of China. I've been hearing a lot about how China has improved over the years compare to us. We still are not even close to catching up to them. That China is creating more and more jobs than us.
Economic trend - Nearing full employment
- https://www.jpmorgan.com/commercial-banking/insights/six-key-economic-trends
- I truly believe that their is an opportunity in this situation because of facts given. The unemployment rate is declining each and every year.
- I think the American government has this opportunity. It is based on the on going changes to make this opportunity exist and the improvements they are making everyday.
- I think this opportunity will be easy to exploit because they are more and more jobs being created for the American people. It is making part-time employment disappear quickly.
- I saw this as an opportunity because of what Donald Trump has done as a President. Ever since he came to office the employment rate increased fast. It's only going to get better from here.
Regulatory changes - Sales tax
- https://www.businessnewsdaily.com/7671-regulatory-issues-changes.html
- This opportunity exists because everyone needs to pay sales taxes. No matter what business you do. It is the law for everyone.
- The customer that has this opportunity is the U.S court system and government. They have the ability to change this law on taxes for the citizens of the U.S.
- This opportunity will be very difficult to exploit because some people will find a way to avoid paying sales taxes to the government. Or some will just forget in general.
- I saw this as an opportunity because not everyone has sales taxes. I think because they do not want to lose more money.
Regulatory changes - Healthcare
- https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/regulatory/articles/center-for-regulatory-strategy-outlooks.html
- This exists because the healthcare system is a mess and their is no sign of improvement. I think it will get worse within the years to come.
- The American people has this opportunity because of how expense the drugs are in order to obtain them. They need it but prices are so high nowadays.
- I believe this opportunity will be very difficult to exploit because the drugs are so high and expensive for an average customer. Their is no signs of being lowered or a solution that is very good in my opinion.
- I saw this as an opportunity because of my mother. She has high blood pressure and requires drugs to maintain a healthy life style. The good thing is that it is very cheap so she can afford it unlike other customers who pay more.
No comments:
Post a Comment