Friday, September 20, 2019

8A - Solving the problem

The opportunity I came up with is being unhappy. Many people are unhappy with themselves, in life or for some other reason. I truly believe that everyone is unhappy at one point in their life but lately I have been proven wrong. My mindset has changed about this situation. It is only certain people that are unhappy for certain reasons, these reasons are legit.

I really do not have a solution to this opportunity but I do have an idea. What if we have a place where we can be with dogs for free. Like we can check them out like if they were a book. We can go pet them, walk them and even take them home with us. By doing this it light up the people moods when feeling unhappy or some other type of mood. I mean who doesn't like being around dogs. Another idea or solution is to have a place where people have the same kind of unhappiness in their life. If you're unhappy then go to that specific location and meet up with someone that is going through the same thing as yourself all at the same time. Talk about it with them and see what you guys can do to help each other and prevent this from happening again.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hugo,
    I agree with you that many people are unhappy with themselves and I feel each person has to go through their own path or journey to reach happiness with themselves and then consecutively in their life. A person can eat healthy, go to the gym, get good grades, but if they don’t take care of the things going on in their head, they won’t ever truly be happy. However, a place designated just to be stress-free and play with dogs is definitely a good one and I would love to partake on that.

    ReplyDelete