Monday, October 14, 2019

15A - Figuring Out Buyer Behavior No.2

For part 1 of figuring out buyer behavior I decided to do my segment on college students and I continue that segment for this next part.  After interviewing these three new interviewees I found out many new things about my service that I didn't know before. All three of my interviewees said that the price does matter when it comes to buying a product but since mine is a service, the price doesn't matter (obviously). Now mine is a service but they still said that factors are important when choosing a dog of their unmet need of being unhappy. What they look in a dog is type of breed, big or small, energy and many other factors. I mean that is very important since they are the ones that need the dog to help them with their problems based on what they are going through. Since my service involves dogs, the interviewees said that they need to be buying in person but mine is a service and not an actual product (remember). That is another important part of their factor. Again, since mine is a service their is no money involved for the customers. Based on my interviewees, the thing that matters the most for them when it comes to my service is if it really worked for them. Did it help them and will it continue to work in the future for themselves and others like them. Is it something they would do again and if so, they will let others know that this service really works for people. After interviewing my three interviewees some of them pointed out about letting people take the dogs home and elsewhere instead of just being at one location the entire time. I didn't think of that at all. That will be great but if I were to do that then money would be involved and I'm not sure the people will like that. The only way to find out is to test it out for a short time and get feedback from the customers. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hugo,
    I feel like you would have to focus on a specific group focus for this product as I know there will be people who don’t support your idea or think it will work, but I think that every product and industry has those and you just have to be able to find your focus group. I personally would love that service and even pay money for it.

    ReplyDelete